Beauty Bridge

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back Help

For a couple of weeks, I've been dealing with a pinched sciatic nerve, which is the main nerve that runs from your back and a branch for each leg.  I was experiencing everything from a dull ache in the right side of my butt to sharp pain.  I don't have the money to go see a chiropractor.  However, I do have a Spine Worx.  I didn't hold much hope for it helping me with THIS big of a problem.  But, necessity is the mother of invention (or at least coming up with alternatives).  So I decided to lie on it 20 minutes every day and see what happens.  Sure enough, every day it was getting better until it's almost gone now.  It's amazing what a simple device (a molded piece of plastic) can do.  Although I wouldn't consider it a replacement for the chiropractor, it can do in a pinch (yes, pun intended!).

Spine-Worx Natural Spinal Alignment System

No comments:

Post a Comment